The ACP100-3 Audio Control Panel is specifically designed to allow the integration of commercial and aircraft radio equipment into one aircraft audio system, using no external interfacing units. The unit has dual microphone inputs and adjustable gain, bias, relay keying and side-tone generation. It also provides six transceiver adjustable microphone and audio outputs, all transformer isolated, as well as two switched and one un-switched audio inputs. It is a fully flexible system requiring no adaptors and only minimal installation.
- All transceiver inputs and outputs are transformer isolated – minimises earth loop induced noise. All have a 2kV breakdown voltage.
- Operated on 28VDC electrical system.
- Dual microphone inputs with keying relay contacts, (NO.), provide for every transceiver, PTT. and Microphone
- Priority keying and ICS to primary microphone.
- Two switched Nav inputs and a third unswitched audio input user selectable.
- Accommodates a wide range of radio microphone output levels and impedances, 15mVPP – 2.5VPP
- 1 x 50ohm outputs up to 0dbm is provided, (3x 150ohm Headsets)
- Input microphone gain adjustable
- ~ 10dB / Octave below 200Hz.
- 6dB / Octave 200 – 300Hz.
- 12dB / Octave above 2200Hz.
- Compression Ratio ~ 10dB.
- Compression release time ~ 100mS
- Roll over to Mute point – 58dBm.
- 0.2% typical distortion.
- Complete isolation of microphones from pre-amp circuits for DC and longitudinal noise.
- Provision for 2 isolated microphone channels.
- Input & Output Z = 150 ohms.
- 6 individual isolated outputs for radio interfacing.
- Variable output level on each output for optimum radio performance.
- ICS with adjustable levels.
- System operating voltage 24-28 volts.
Height: 47.6 mm (1.87 inches) Temperature: -40 to +50 degrees Celcius
Depth: 142.5 mm (5.61 inches) behind panel Altitude: 15,000 ft max.
Width: 146 mm (5.75 inches) Humidity: 95% non-condensing
Weight: 500 gms (1.0lb)
Voltage: +28 VDC (pin selectable)
Current: Max 250 mA with full bright lights
Interface Audio Output
Level: 10.5 VPP into 50 Ohm
Impedance: >50 Ohm
Level: +8 dbm (adjustable)
Impedance: 150 Ohm nominal
Frequency Range: 300 Hz to 3.5 kHz, -6 db points